Don’t you know yet why Cancún and Riviera Maya are the destinations most chosen by the Americans, the Canadians, the Mexicans themselves and many Europeans? Well, I’ll give you five reasons:
- Daylife and nightlife. Cancun is designed to be enjoyed all day and all night. Spend a day at the beach, change you are wearing at night and go out to dinner at the best restaurants and dance in the clubs. Do not miss the opportunity to see the live shows offered by CocoBongo and the diversity of music offered by Mandala, Dady’O, La Vaquita, Palazzo, etc.
- The archaeological ruins. Know what the ancient Mayan cities were and visit Tulum, Cobá, Chichen Itzá and Ek Balam. Enjoy Chichen Itzá with the night light-show it offers, discover the magic of seeing Kukulcan descending the pyramid on equinox day, climb to the top of the pyramids of Ek Balam and contemplate the relaxing jungle, bathe on the beach with the ruins of Tulum to the back and discover what a ball game was like in Cobá.
- Animal diversity. You don’t need to be a mad scientist to enjoy the immense nature that Quinta Roo offers. On these shores you can swim with whale sharks, white sharks, turtles and dolphins. Discover the beauty of the second largest coral reef in the world and gaze at the corals and fish that hide in the depths. With names like “El Paraíso” (The Paradise) or “El cielo” (The Heaven) you can get the idea that the trip will be worthwhile.
- Mexican gastronomy. Cancun offers a wide variety of dishes from all over the Mexican Republic. Do not forget to try the fish and seafood of the area, the Cochinita Pibil, the chicken or beef tinga, the quesadillas, etc.
- Beaches and water sports. Paradise is the Caribbean and you can find in Mexico beaches that have been rated as the most beautiful on TripAdvisor. In addition, it is possible to carry out many activities and water sports, such as snorkeling, diving, wakeboarding, flyboard, etc. Visit our website and discover all the possibilities that we have prepared in Epic Water Toys.